Sunday, June 5, 2011

Paulo Rebelo on a fishing expedition...

Paulo Rebelo, when he took over the case said he wanted to look at new angles...what if's...what if neglect had been fabricated ?....lets see what happens. A leak from a Portuguese newspaper claimed the children, or at least seven of them were all in the McCanns apartment, the report goes on to say the police do not mention where the eighth child was... or even who it was. Rebelo waits and sure enough Clarence Mitchell and the McCanns respond with outrage.

However, the outrage soon died down and fear of what Rebelo had discovered took over. October 9th 2007 , this news and discovery that their story of neglect now in doubt. Kate McCann on Dec. 4th 2007 wrote to Paulo Rebelo asking  him to share information, to my knowledge Rebelo did not reply.



Processos Vol XV

Pages 3887 – 3888
(In English)

Orchard House
Rothley

Mr Paolo Rebelo
Policia Judiciaria
Portimao
Algarve
Portugal

4th December 2007

Dear Mr Rebelo,

I hope that you do not mind me writing to you and that you will read my letter. I am Madeleine’s McCann’s mother.

I am not sure if you are a parent or not, but for my husband and myself, and the whole of our family, the last 7 months has been the most difficult, sad and unbearable time that any parent could possibly imagine. Madeleine is the most precious thing in our life.

As her mother, the pain and anxiety I feel for her is indescribable and the feeling of helplessness – overwhelming. The “accusations” and media smearing, although upsetting, are very much secondary.

I am appealing to you as a fellow human being, to work with us (if possible include us) and to remember that we are Madeleine’s parents and have needs. With regard to this latter point, I would be grateful if were able to keep us informed to some degree as to how the investigation is going – what work is being done to help find our daughter etc. I’m sure you will agree that this request is not unreasonable and is in fact, humane. I am fairly familiar now with the workings of “judicial secrecy” but even if we could have a little bit of information in the broadest of terms it would help. Lack of communication and a void of information, particularly as the parent of a missing child, is torture. We will continue to work with the PJ (and we are keen to do so as soon as possible!) as we have done since that moment when I discovered that Madeleine had been taken.

This shouldn’t be about “finger pointing blame” nor should it be about differences in culture. It should be about a beautiful, innocent little girl who is still missing. She is the victim in all of this. It would be good for Madeleine if we could all work together to help find her and the person(s) who took her.

I would be very grateful if you could give some thought and consideration to my letter and look forward to your reply. I can only ask.

Yours sincerely,

Kate McCann

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/httpwww.html